26 Aug 2011

WHAT IS NOT TO LOVE ABOUT COLOURS?

  It is funny how things change in time.Five years ago, I was a bad, black and rock chick who wouldn't want to hear anything about colors. Well, don't imagine that now I am looking like a clown, but I like having a drop of color in my life. Colors bring light to your everyday routine and make you feel better. It has been studied, of course. So, for this Friday post, I challenge your imagination a little bit. Imagine what color would you like having in your room, and what colorful elements would you use. For a little inspiration, here are a few ideas.





                                      Louis XV Upholstered Ribbon Chair by Dransfield and Ross






































Have a great weekend, guys,

Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment