And it is not metaphorically speaking.You really hang yourself. In a hammock.Imagine a building designed especially for this kind of "furniture". Of course this has been made in Vienna by a group of architects, Heri und Salli, who felt people's need to relax in the middle of the day, in the middle of the city.
So,what do you think, does Bucharest need such a place? I do.:D
- Architects: Heri und Salli
- Project: Flederhaus – Come in and Hang out
- Location: Museumsplatz 1, A-1010 Vienna, Austria
- Realisation: June 2011
- Cooperation with: MQ Vienna, Griffner, Binderholz
- Photography: mischa erben
- Use Materials: It is a wooden module construction which is produced with the griffner company.
- Software used: Drawings AUTOCAD; For the concept renderings the architects built a model with hands and then put them into PHOTOSHOP and worked with it.