23 May 2012

BATHROOM DIARIES 2


 Today's issue, the bathroom accessories. Here, I don't have much to say. Just that I personal hate seeing lots of plastic bottles and jars, with shampoo, soap etc. I just hate to see plastic, that's all. For that, I started collecting everything that is not made of polyurethane. I choose vintage elements, that have a story, from tea metal boxes, to chemistry jars. They are suitable for cotton pads, ear sticks or makeup. Here, are some lately finds from Printerest. I consider that these accessories make a room original, like it's owner. So, don't be afraid to get imaginative and start arrange your bathroom as in magazines. Is simple. Just follow your instincts.

 The laboratory. A bathroom can be that too.Choose the right bottles.


 Vintage objects will always be my thing. Even in metal. White is the perfect color for a romantic bathroom.


You don't have whiskey anymore? Reuse the bottle if you try to give up drinking.:P  Just add a drinking glass with some detergent, a candle stick and some flowers and you will feel royal. 


I can say, these ear sticks look happier in that jar, than in their original plastic wrap. Be sure that mum doesn't need that jar before you use it.


Painted flowerpots. And here you have another DIY. It will be so much fun to create you own accessories and be sure your friends will admire them.


 Near the reused jars, I would add the candle. For more romance, of course. And a vintage hanger. For your towels.;)


 Chemistry seen in another color. The same effect, though.


 Some Jane Eyre inspired accessories. Don't miss the lavender and the rose. They surely won't have the same effect.

And finally, did you think I will forget the pickle jars? No,no! They are the most important. They are quite big to stock all your shell and soap collection and they are transparent enough for all friends to see  and admire.:D 


No comments:

Post a Comment