17 Oct 2011

This one goes to you, Toto

It's been a long, long month this one. And a sad one too. You probably were asking what has happened to me(or not) that I haven't been writing for so long. Well guys, I couldn't. I didn't have the strength, the inspiration. I had a hard time for the last couple of weeks. The worst thing is that I lost a very dear friend with whom I shared every important moments of my early life. It is Toto,my dear cat, which passed away after being very sick. For 2 weeks I haven't had time even to go to work, and eat. I tried, to save my kitty, along with my parents and my sister, but unfortunately, it was too late. I will always cherish the moments spent home,with Toto, the best calming pill ever. I will miss, his midnight  meowing, his "trips" to my bed, late at night, his fluffy face on the window, on a sunny day. I will miss his presence, that has always brought me peace and tranquility. And, guys, that is true, that a cat takes away your bad energies. At least mine did.




We will always happily remember you, Toto and we still miss you. Very much!!! And now,I want to share some photos of my dear cat ,Toto, with you, now.

Kisses,
Mara

2 comments:

  1. very cute cat!!! it is so adorable!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaks very much. He was the greatest kitty ever!And always photogenic.;)

    ReplyDelete